Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a Galliard - 2/17/09 Umbra

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for a Galliard - 2/17/09 Umbra Empty Looking for a Galliard - 2/17/09 Umbra

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:49 am

Speaks sits in the Heart, he pulls several small spirits to him and gives them orders.

They rush away.

((if you are a Galliard and in or near this Caern, the spirit will come to you and attempt to bring you back.))
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Galliard - 2/17/09 Umbra Empty Re: Looking for a Galliard - 2/17/09 Umbra

Post  Mouse Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:52 am

Before long, Carry comes walking up to Speaks, a smile on her face, and her guitar looped over her back.

"You called Alpha?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Galliard - 2/17/09 Umbra Empty Re: Looking for a Galliard - 2/17/09 Umbra

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:15 am

(OOOOOO Rhia's cute..... squeeeeezy cheek)

"Yes, I want you and the other Galliard's to put out word to the Sept. They are to begin deciding upon packs. I believe two or three should be able to form."

"That and we must decide on names for our Caerns, the only option right now is for the Iroquis caern. Eli suggested 'The Ancient Fathers' Caern."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:17 am

Carry gives a nod. "I'll make sure to pass the word to any that I see. I might try and restart the Rat Pack. There are enough of my tribemates that would probably be interested."

Then she hmms softly. "I do not know much about the Iroquois Caern, but I will think about names, and let you know if I think of anything interesting."

Last edited by Mouse on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 am

Speaks nods softly, "Alright. I feel as though there's something else I'm forgetting."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:50 am

Carry hmms softly. "I don't know, Speaks of Mist. Is there anything else that needs to be done?"

After a moment of silence, Carry spoke up again. "My alpha. I wish to petition for a position in the sept."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:23 pm

"Any particular position?" He examines her carefully.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:40 pm

Carry stands up a little straighter, and running her hands across her raggedy coat in an attempt to smooth away the wrinkles.

"I wish to petition to be Master of Challenges, Speaks of Mist."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Speaks eyes widen slightly, "Alright, I will consider this."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:58 pm

Carry gave a slight nod. "Consider all you wish, my alpha." she agrees. "It is an important position, and not one to be assigned lightly."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:30 pm

Shortly after Carrie arrives James comes walking up all smiles and cheer as he talks on his phone as he crosses the ground into the caern he informs the other person busness calls and turns off the phone before looking into the reflective surface of the display to step sideways. Taking his time he walks up to were he was summoned waiting for what he is suppost to do now.

James
Two by four

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Hearing someone approach, Carry turns, and seeing that is is James, calms down a bit. "Hello James." she says, nodding towards the man.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:41 pm

James nods with a small smile seeing carrie, "Ello there, so you happen to know the reason I was summoned right? I kinda was on a date."

James
Two by four

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Carry raises an eyebrow slightly. "You were summoned because the alpha sent for the Galliards. He wanted us to spread the word that he wants us to start forming packs."

She smiles. "I personally am going to be reforming the Rat Pack. Already have the perfect beta picked and everything. How about you? You a leader or a follower?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:49 pm

"I mean no arrogence. I'm just not use to such immedeate summonings with out danger" James shrugs a little "Not a bad idea starting packs it may help the others with the group hunt skills." he pauses some to consider Carrie's question "I'm neither I'm a garuo. If I'm needed as a leader I'll be one if not" he shugs again "I'm not one then, as that is our way. If one leader is not needed as a leader he is removed from position for a leader needed at the moment, and I cannot be as so arrogent to say I'm always a leader. Personally I'd rather be a beta."

A thoughtful look crosses his face before he speaks again "I think it may be a good idea to breath life back into the bear back as I think a few of the younger ones would do very well following bear."

James
Two by four

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Carry gives a pert nod. "I know little of Bear. You'd be better talking to Speaks of Mist about that one. The more groups though, the better. We were meant to be in packs, not separated as we are now."

She then looks at James carefully. "I myself am a leader, despite being a Metis. Leadership runs through my family as strong as any Silver Fag's lineage. My father is the Caern Warder at the Cincy Sept, and my grandfather was the sept beta before he died."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:00 pm

James looks at her considering her before speaking "Becareful about leadership as there is many of a story of a gauro unable to give up leadership and take a submisive position because they believe it's their blood and bringing down their pack and loved ones." he quickly smiles though and says in a lighter tone "But sense your a metis like me I'm sure you've gotten enough humble pie to understand that." He chuckles "I'm sorry if I'm being a bit nit picky, I'm just a tad on edge with these younger wolves as they have great potental but can be a bit lacking and I'm lacking the skills nessary to keep them more on toes and in line."

Sighing James looks a bit away "I worry much bout them and our situation. Some times I wonder how many we'll lose in this wave of trouble and how many more will come to fill the holes in the banks only to be washed away again."

James
Two by four

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:06 pm

"Oh I know James...there are times for leading, and there are times for following..."

She gives a slow nod. "I think we have a better group than we give them credit for though..." Carry says, gently reaching up and lifting her little rat spirit into her hands, letting him scurry around her hands and lower arms. Eventually he made his way back to his spot at the nape of her neck. "They show great potential."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:07 pm

James crosses his arms sighing with a slight nod "But will they realize that before their life cords are cut?" he closes his eyes looking solem and is despret need of a hug "I've seen enough children die and enough friends through away their lives. Human wolf and Garou."

James
Two by four

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Carry reaches out and grasps James's shoulder, giving it a friendly squeeze. "We're just doing our jobs." she reminds him. "We are here for Gaia. We are here to save the world. We just have to remember that. I think this group does. I think they realize that we need to get our acts together before it is too late."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:13 pm

He looks at her his two eyes that are left piercing as they look at her "Yes that might be true, but it don't lower the body count.....many have forgotten their roles, Garou and Fera alike, and it will cost us dearly if we don't remember them soon...." he closes his left eye as his forhead eye looks back towards his home. "and I have enough skeletons, ghouls and ghosts following me around to need more."

Then as if nothing happened that happy charming face falls back into place " I wonder how the Moot will go and if any one has any good tales or songs"

James
Two by four

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Carry sighs and shakes her head slightly ,but says nothing more on that subject.

"We don't have many Galliards, but I'm sure there will be plenty of stories to tell, and plenty of renown to reward."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:19 pm

James nods smiling "That is good to hear, hopefully you have one to add. I'm sure our Baset and Corax would greatly look forward to it." He turns some from her to look around at the Caern "So many stories rest here and I doubt we have time even for half the good ones." Looking over his shoulder at Carrie he smiles "Maybe we should share a few to the young ones to encourge them?"

James
Two by four

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Carry grins. "Is that ot our place as Galliards?" she asks. "There was a person who came here once...he wasn't here very long...but he said that the Cherokee Caern had a memory to it...he never did say what he meant, or what the memory was, but I think he was right."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  James Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:33 pm

James nods some "Yes it has a memory to it. A very old one. The old bear pack didn't know it as more then just a hum in our bones. Hopefully we can learn it's words and share them."
Crossing his arms James looks farther out with a look of thoughfulness. "But I think there are other older memories here" he then turns to speaks and Carrie "Just a quick warning I am planning on talking to the namebreakers who came to us for an alliance and getting information from them and maybe teach them of why their actions where stupid comming into our home. So I may be in it quite deep, but from the stories of the Finna we once were allies with some of them and I think it may be time to rekindle old alieances."

James
Two by four

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next