Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climbing to the Moon - Umbra - May 20th

Go down

Climbing to the Moon - Umbra - May 20th Empty Climbing to the Moon - Umbra - May 20th

Post  Mr Speaks Wed May 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Speaks of Mist pulls the sept's Grand Klaive out of the stump that it is placed in. Looking at it for a few moments he sighs, then pulls it into him. Turning on his heel he walks to the moon bridge entrance.

The Lune guarding the entrance pops out and grimaces at him.

"Do you dare bar my way?" Speaks growls. The Lune shrugs away, letting him pass.

He walks along the bridge for a few steps, and then stops. He turns and steps off the bridge.

Immediately he finds himself falling in endless nothingness. Concentrating for a few moments his form begins to changing and he transforms into a being of pure light. After the transformation he floats for a few moments, gathering his bearings on his location then zips off.

After about an hour or so he reaches a vast silver palace, floating above the ground and careful not to touch it, he floats onwards through the hallways. Lesser and Greater beings of light pass by him, ignoring him. After endless halls of silver he reaches a great archway. Stepping through he is immediately confronted by a fluid silver tongued voice.

"Why do you come before me in costume, bear?"

He stolen form is ripped from him and he falls to the ground, immediately feeling the pain of the silver surge through him. After this one of the Greater light forms assaults him without thought. He steps away, sprouting the Klaive from himself. Dodging the swing of the spirit, he thrusts the spear forward and through it's chest. It claws it's way towards him, pulling along the spear shaft. Speaks slashes out his hand, grabbing the spirit by it's ephemeral head, light shining through his fingers and burning his hand. He unleashes the rage inside him and rips the head off the spirit. It's body still thrashes on the spear.

"Enough....."

Speaks turns his head to the silver haired woman clothed in heavy cloth. The spirit slips off his spear like water, and reforms beside him.

"Why have you come here, Gaia's Favored?" All the spirits around the room stand ready to kill the bear, some holding moonsilver weapons.

"I have come to request of you, a fetish."

"Why me? Why not your blessed Earth Mother?" The end of the sentence seemed hissed.

Speaks lifts his head, planting the butt of the spear against the floor, and letting his Rage soak the pain of the palace, "Because she can not give me the Rage I need to run side-by-side with my Wolf brethren."

The woman jumps up from her seat, the spirits advancing in anger, "Who gives you the right to lead the Garou, my warrior children, after you have forsaken me to go to that woman?!"

"The Garou themselves, and the Bastet. Fight's Like a Homid follows me faithfully and proud."

She throws out her hand to the side in dismissal, "You have only cliaths and a fostern or two in your little sept, only Garou young enoug hto be manipulated. And the Get has long since broken off on his own. He even holds pieces of my moonsilver without permission, I care not of him."

Speaks says a bit louder, more impatiently, the light of his moon phase only stronger in the palace of Luna, "The Fera come to me, and support me in my fight against the Wyrm."

"The Fera have their roles bear, you are a healer, not a fighter. It is not your place to step into the Garou's footsteps! The are Fera meant to prevent that....."

Speaks growls, then, through Rage, bursts upwards into Crinos. (Activate Threaten) He roars out loudly speaking in Garou, "I am a Warrior," he reaches out to the floor far below him scooping up on of the Jagglings, fueling his muscles with Rage his crushes it's body and flings it against the nearby wall, "do not deny me Pheobe! Not even your precious Wolves can kill like that. With Darienat my side, I will! Lead the fight against the Wyrm. You help me, or you stand in my way." The various Jagglings and Gafflings aroudn the room stand cowering at Speaks. Several running at him but not making it to him, cowering as they approach him, "And you will be moved."

Rage on her face she looks about the room at what Speaks had done to her people, she sits back down in her throne and flings out her hand, "Fine! What is it you want."

Still holding the Klaive tight in his hand, Speaks shrinks back down into Homid. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a well crafted iron necklace, shaped like a circle, one half silver, the other shaded dark black. He flings it onto the ground in front of her. "There is a Fetish, that Eshtarra gives to those in here favor, one that gives forth Gnosis to it's owner. I want that, but filled with Rage."

He hefts his fetish and looks about him, he tosses it down in front of her, "And I want moonsilver. That part, I ask for, not demand."

She looks him flat in the eyes, considering him, "And why should I grant you that? What do you give to me?""

"Myself, and my sept. For the gift of the ability to better defend my sept and fight the good fight. I give you my favor, to call upon as needed."

Pheobe grins a disturbing smile, "A Gurahl to call my own then. Fine, a little of my moonsilver for a pet. Let Eshtarra brood over that."

She gestures a Lune away. Then she points to one of the Jagglings holding a moonsilver weapon, and point to the necklace. The Jaggling walks to her, placing the weapon at her feet, and then stands above the necklace. Pheobe closes her eyes and a bright flash of light blinds the room.

After dimming back to it's original radiant light, the Jaggling is gone, leave the necklace shining slightly. At this point the other spirit returns with the chunk of moonsilver. Pheobe looks deeply at it, and it floats, fluid like liquid through the air, wrapping itself around the already silver coated blade of the spear.

"Now take your requests and go Bear. I will call you before me when I wish you here. And I expect you to come immediately."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Climbing to the Moon - Umbra - May 20th Empty Re: Climbing to the Moon - Umbra - May 20th

Post  Mr Speaks Wed May 20, 2009 8:50 pm

Back, off the silver orb of Sohkta's home, Speaks walks down the star path his new necklace around his neck.

Several hundred feet down the path a figure, somewhat see through but a man shape, stands in the path.

Speaks stops, and yells, "Who are you and why do you stand in my way?!"

"You caused quite a lot of uproar back there, killing a Lune in Sohkta's own court. That can get you killed."

Speaks immediately lashes out, his Klaive coming into his hand, and flying from his grasp. Shooting straight as an arrow towards the Man-shapes heart.

The man stands perfectly still waiting for the spear, then lifting his hands and slapping them shut on the blade. Pivoting on his heel he shoves to the side, pushing the spear away. Then grabbing it on the shaft his twirls it around behind him and back in front. Flinging it back at Speaks.

The spear flys at him but alters it's course, instead flying back into his hand.

"Who. Are you?"

The man stands, unconcerned, "My name is Altair. I am Alpha of the Sept of the Stars. You are in our land, and making a mess. Why?"

"For the greater good." Speaks then jumps to the side off the path and begins to fall.

He descends for several minutes before the ghostly Altair floats down beside him.

"You seem well versed in the Realms. What is you name, Mr. For the Greater Good?"

Speaks growls at the man, "I am Speaks of Mist, Alpha of Fortunes Landing." He swipes out at the man.

He hand is intercepted and the man turns, in mid air using Speaks momentum to fling him several yards.

"I've heard of you. You don't have much spirit in you, barely enough to be here it feels. Not Garou?"

"Gurahl, what are you?"

Altair nods knowingly, "Yes, that makes sense. I'm glad to see your still around my brother," He pauses for a moment, "I am Altair, Stargazer. I was Garou, my sept and I stayed here, in the stars where we were needed. Now we are spirit. Still here. Still where we are needed."

"I understand....." Speaks says, an unreadable look on his face.

"I must leave you now bear, you are almost to the Penumbra, and it is not yet my time to leave. Have a nice fall." And Altair stops.

Speaks continues falling, crashing through to clouds. Falling for a good half an hour before landing, slow and gracefully against the ground.

He stands there for a moment looking dumfounded.

"Well, didn't expect that......" He looks at himself, then back up at the sky, "just fell from space and I'm fine..... I wonder if that's what he meant."

Speaks shrugs and walks off, back towards Louisville.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down