Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vigilante - Bardstown road, near-ish to the Caern - Apr 10

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Vigilante - Bardstown road, near-ish to the Caern - Apr 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vigilante - Bardstown road, near-ish to the Caern - Apr 10

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Instinctively taking a defensive stance, Devon forces a smile. "I don't think I've ever heard of one of those."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Vigilante - Bardstown road, near-ish to the Caern - Apr 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vigilante - Bardstown road, near-ish to the Caern - Apr 10

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:23 pm

"They tend to be secretive. It helps to survive."

He shoves his hand into his pocket.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Devon relaxes a bit but not much. His posture is a dead giveaway that's he's prepared for a fight or to run if need be. "I can understand, I guess. Wolves tend to not like much else. I'm glad I've gotten to spend time with Darien and Speaks, to get to know the other fera. They're not so bad. The only shifters I don't like much are the Bonegnawers."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:41 pm

"Your own kind? That's odd, I thought you were all family."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Taking his order and picking a booth, he sits down. "You don't know much about the garou, do you? We're divided into factions, each somewhat disliking the others and thinking themselves the best. It's mostly because of our ideals. Humans are much the same, but we fight a bit more viciously. Still, our caern's been working on getting rid of our separations, specie and tribe alike."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:17 pm

"Ah, well then. No, I don't. We're a bit of loners, we just kinda go where we need to fight."

"The idea of your sept sounds good, what do have there?"
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 pm

"I'm not sure. I don't really pay attention. I know there's a bastet and a gurahl. Oh! and a Corax. I'm not really sure what else, other than garou obviously." Devon shrugged. "I can take you there if you want."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:44 pm

They look at one another, "How far is it?"
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Devon smiles, "Near-ish."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:14 am

(lol)

"Alright, why not, I don't see why it wouldn't be safe."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:17 pm

(End or move thread)
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2