Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpIRITual.

3 posters

Go down

SpIRITual. Empty SpIRITual.

Post  Gh0st Thu May 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Necessary. It was necessary. He was lacking in his primary role. That must be fixed. Every part of him screamed and demanded he fix this.

Gh0st looked agitated as he waited around the Caren, as he waited for the one that could teach him what he needed to know. Rites, ceremony. The basics. The spirits whispered he would find them here, promised him growth and correction to the weakness that had become aware of and now ate him alive. He could learn the more advanced stuff from the spirits themselves, but they refused to teach him unless he understood the basics fist.

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

SpIRITual. Empty Re: SpIRITual.

Post  DerekCase Fri May 17, 2013 1:53 am

Ghost will find Devon in the umbra, wearing his full gray-black suit, wrestling with what appears to be an ancient gladiator.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Fri May 17, 2013 2:01 am

A call. A proding. The whispers in the ear that told of correction. He was only still for a moment, voicing something to the air and then he was gone, instantly transported from one side of the gauntlet to the other. It required no force, no test. The pattern itself weaved around him and allowed him to flow through.

Upon seeing the sight before him, Gh0st simply folded his hands behind his back and waited, calculating.

Location is sideways of Caren. Prognosis: If Devon needed help, he would have it. Thus, he needed no help. Attempting to help would be insulting and likely contrary to his intentions.

So Gh0st waited, choosing not to interrupt in the slightest.

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Fri May 17, 2013 2:08 am

The match goes on for only a few minutes before Devon stands and shakes wrists with the spirit. It grins and in an instant a large brown wolf stood where the man had and bounded off. Devon turns to Ghost with a serious expression, "Can I help you?"
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Fri May 17, 2013 2:14 am

Gh0st responds with an equally serious expression, no distraction or whimsical glint in his eyes. There's no anticipation, no aggression, no joy or any other emotion. Just simple, cold machine focus.

"i neED To leaRN HOw to be a beTER THEUrge. i neeD TO LEArn to be a SHAman. I neeD TO LEArn riTES. YOu arE THe besT STARt to thiS PATh. wilL YOu helP ME CORREct thiS WEaknesS?"

Processing. Processing. Click.

"pleaSE."

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Fri May 17, 2013 2:38 am

"I can." Devon sighs. "Short an actual elder theurge, I suppose I can perform that duty. Firstly, what rites do you know?" As he says this, he shrugs and his jacket and shirt melt into his skin. He takes a seat crosslegged.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Fri May 17, 2013 8:33 am

Gh0st continued to look at him with his unnaturally focused eyes. "I know the rite of spirit binding. That is all. This needs corrected."

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Fri May 17, 2013 10:42 am

(I'm happy about the character development happening here anger, frustration, helplessness. Even a semblance of rage. Its great. Very pleasant to see from ghost.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Sat May 18, 2013 7:49 am

Devon smiles. "That's okay. I can teach you a few rites, but first, you will have to gather some items in trade."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Gh0st Sat May 18, 2013 2:31 pm

"yEs. thE SPIRIt's explaiNED THAt woulD BE THe caSE. THAt's whY THEY TAUGht mE THe righT OF BINDing, so i COULd accompliSH YOUr taskS."

Gh0st

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum