Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duh na na na na na na na ROCKMAN!!!!! - big rock in the bawn

2 posters

Go down

Duh na na na na na na na ROCKMAN!!!!! - big rock in the bawn Empty Duh na na na na na na na ROCKMAN!!!!! - big rock in the bawn

Post  Mr Speaks Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:38 am

Cal emmerges from his rock and stares up at the newly risen moon. He stretches out his arms and then meanders about the pond. After a short time he stops and leap into the water. He pops back out with a fish held in his mouth by two large fangs. He tears it in half and swallows the pieces.

After climbing from the water Cal stands at the edge, he looks around seeming uncertain. He stretghes his wings out and yawn, then begins to water towards the tree line.

"Bunnies," he mutters.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Duh na na na na na na na ROCKMAN!!!!! - big rock in the bawn Empty Re: Duh na na na na na na na ROCKMAN!!!!! - big rock in the bawn

Post  Mouse Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:23 am

Carry lets out a large yawn, stretching her paws out in front of her before settling again. Napping in Lupus was one of her favorite pasttimes, and she was taking advantage of it while she had the chance. When she heard rustling walking towards her though, her ears perked, and she lifted her head, watching into the trees.

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Duh na na na na na na na ROCKMAN!!!!! - big rock in the bawn Empty Re: Duh na na na na na na na ROCKMAN!!!!! - big rock in the bawn

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:28 am

The rustling shrinks down to a small shaking near the ground. A rabbit bursts from the brush and slams to a hault a few yards from Carry, terror evident in it's body. It starts to move again but before it gets far Cal bursts from the bushes, wings extended. He swoops down and grabs the rabbit in his fangs.

He uncerimonously devours the rabbit, drinking it's blood with it.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:34 am

Carry jumps to her feet, not at all ready for the rock man to come bursting through the trees. She watched him catch the rabbit and begin to eat it, cocking her head to the side for a second. She took a moment to shift to homid, watching him.

"Cal? Is that you? Damn, I haven't seen you in forever. I figured you had moved on, or gone back to the umbra or something. How are you?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:51 am

"Moved on?" Cal sat back and seemed to contemplate this statement, "move on why? This is my home, isn't it? Am I able to leave? Can spirits leave the umbra?"

His face looked confused and uncomfortable.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:53 am

Carry blinked, looking confused for a moment. "Of course this is your home Cal. As long as you want to stay, you are welcome." she says quickly, trying to sound reassuring. "I just meant that I hadn't seen you in a while, so I wasn't sure if you were still here. It's good to see that you are though."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:56 am

"Oh... yes, I've been asleep. But now I'm not, now I'm hungry. So bunnies."

He nods, seeming fully convinced by his own statement.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:01 am

"You've been asleep all this time?" she asks, sounding slightly astonished. Then, at the mention of bunnies, she shakes her head. "Food is good. I can tell you right now if you keep following this line of trees up the hill right there," she says, pointing towards the east. "There's an open field over there that attracts squirrels like crazy. You would find plenty of food to eat."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:20 am

"Long tail bunnies," Cal mutters sounding pleased.

He turns his head back to her seeming a bit more serious, "what is wrong? Fences and locks. Effort to keep others out."

"What happened?"
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:34 am

Carry frowns, looking around for a moment. "We bought up the park, and turned it into a private preserve. The cameras are to warn us of intruders, and the gates and fences are an effort to keep said intruders out. We lost our other land in an attack, and we can't let that happen here too."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:06 am

"Lost? Do you not know where it is now?"

Cal sits down.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:59 am

Carry chuckles softly, joining Cal on the ground. "No, no I mean it's not ours anymore. The land is still there, but it's not tied to Gaia like this place is anymore."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:33 pm

"Oh, I wouldn't know what that would feel like. Unpleasant I guess."
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:57 pm

"Very" Carry says softly, and then falls silent.

After a few minutes, she looks up to Cal. "Where did you come from originally Cal? Have you always lived here in Cherokee, or do you have memories of elsewhere?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:23 pm

"Memories. I remember a few people. Angry people. Small room. Then breaking glass. Then I flew, fast. Came here and found my rock."

He looks back towards the rock.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Carry nods slightly, looking thoughtful. "Well, at least you are away from those angry people and with us now." Carry says simply. "With us, in your rock home, where you are safe and happy."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down