Voices - Old Louisville

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Voices - Old Louisville

Post  Mr Speaks on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:54 am

John's eyes go wide at the hug, but he pat her on the back.

"Yes then, enjoy your work," He calls out to her.

He remains seated, pondering the conversation and just somewhat slightly staring at her friends. The military man, and the scarred vagabond woman.

_________________
Bears beat Battlestar Galactica.

Nobody knows what the Cow is for, and it's not telling.
avatar
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Posts : 582
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Voices - Old Louisville

Post  DarkWanderer on Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:38 am

Arcos had long sense wandered away from the group, taking what Carry had said about knowing when to be quiet to heart. Perhaps he would do just that. For a Corax, learning to shut up was a daunting task but he had taken a great effort to seemingly vanish from the group and return to his perch in the tree.

He wasn't totally surprised that nobody noticed, but then again he didn't feel like he was important enough to actually be noticed. Which was a good thing sometimes. It gave him the perfect opportunity to practice listening in favor of speaking.

'At least this way,' he thought to himself, 'I can stay out of trouble.'

So he remained in his tree, listening to the idle conversation of his new friends and the two strangers that had joined them. 'If they are important,' he thought again, 'Then surely I will discover whatever purpose they serve.'

Moving his hands to rest behind his head, The Wanderer began to daydream, his attention still slightly on the remaining group below.

DarkWanderer

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 29

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com/u30contact

Back to top Go down

Re: Voices - Old Louisville

Post  Mouse on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 pm

Carry huffed at Windy rather loudly, a grin coming over her face at something her packmate had said. She thumped him on the shoulder for a moment, seeming very much cheered, just in time to see Whisprs hug the stranger man and then jog towards destinations unknown. She cocked her head to the side slightly, and then just simply waved at Whispers' friend,

_________________
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Mouse
Nine Toes

Posts : 428
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Voices - Old Louisville

Post  Mr Speaks on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:44 am

John enthusiastically waves back, "I adore your hat," he calls out.

_________________
Bears beat Battlestar Galactica.

Nobody knows what the Cow is for, and it's not telling.
avatar
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Posts : 582
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Voices - Old Louisville

Post  Mouse on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Carry blinks, one hand slowly raising up to touch the top of her accessory-less head. "But.." she stammers. "But I'm not wearing a hat."

_________________
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Mouse
Nine Toes

Posts : 428
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Voices - Old Louisville

Post  Mr Speaks on Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:36 am

He lowers his hand and his face turns very serious, "oh... I see. I should probably be going then."

He stands and starts to excuse himself.

_________________
Bears beat Battlestar Galactica.

Nobody knows what the Cow is for, and it's not telling.
avatar
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Posts : 582
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Voices - Old Louisville

Post  Mouse on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Carry opens her mouth, and then closes it, looking very confused.  "I, uh..." she starts, confusion turning to concern.  She looks over to her friends helplessly, and then sighs and gives a shrug.

_________________
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Mouse
Nine Toes

Posts : 428
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 29
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Voices - Old Louisville

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum