Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Birdie Once Told Me...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Little Birdie Once Told Me... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Birdie Once Told Me...

Post  Mouse Fri May 17, 2013 12:21 am

Carry shook her head, frowning slightly. "No. No, she obviously sent you for a good reason instead of just coming to see us herself. he will get curious in time I'm sure."

She then looks to Arcos. "In the meantime, what are we going to do with you exactly? Are you interested in joining our ranks, or were you simply playing carrier pidgeon?" she chuckles.

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Little Birdie Once Told Me... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Birdie Once Told Me...

Post  DarkWanderer Fri May 17, 2013 2:38 am

Arcos couldn't help but give Carry a sly smirk. "Join your ranks?" He had already entertained that thought before on the way over and he was relieved that he didn't have to bring it up himself. It would be quite a change of pace for the teenager, but he still felt up to the challenge.

"That sounds like a worthwhile experience... Although, you guys may have to bear with me at times. I often say more than I intend to and that seems to not go over so well." He snickered, thinking back to a few moments ago.

"Just don't eat me."

"...And don't break my bones."

DarkWanderer

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net/u30contact

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Fri May 17, 2013 10:46 am

(Lol how is carry in two simultaneous threads?)
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Fri May 17, 2013 3:14 pm

((I figured this one wrapped up and then she wandered to hunt - thus winding up in the other one))

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Fri May 17, 2013 4:58 pm

(To my understanding they were essentially taking place at the same time. You could have her run off to go check on Edith, and Teela could stay and watch birdie)
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun May 19, 2013 9:28 pm

(Zack is free to roleplay. As carry extended an invitation. Thread can be finished, but otherwise he can move on and rp other threads. )
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum