Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Comer - Mid April

+2
Mouse
Mr Speaks
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New Comer - Mid April - Page 2 Empty Re: New Comer - Mid April

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:01 pm

He lowers his head, "yea. I guess, I only really Know how to use guns though. '
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:09 pm

"Well, it never hurts to have another historian-fighter." Devon smiles. "Someone has to tell our tales."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Allison approached the gate, heart beating wildly in her chest. Her uncle had told her about this place and given her the number of one of the pack members. Darren, she wasn't sure, something that started with a D. She pulled out her phone, the number already saved, and adjusted the strap of the worn green canvas backpack slung over her shoulder before sending the text.

'Hi, my name is Allison. I was told to come here. Claith, Child of Gaia, Ragabash. Can someone let me in?'

She hit send and slid the phone back into her jeans pocket, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves. She had been with other Garou before, but this would be her first time on her own. Brothers and sisters or not, she was nervous.

Last edited by Nox on Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Devon's phone buzzed in his pocket. Checking it, he laughed. "Busy day, I guess. I'll be right back, it looks like we have more company."
Taking off at a sprint, he was gone in seconds, and at the gate in no time. "Devon Carter, Paces-the-Car, Glasswalker, Ahroun, Adren." He recited as he unlocked the padlock, and swung the gate inward. "It looks like the day for meeting new people."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:06 pm

Alli chuckled nervously as she stepped through the gate. "It's good to know I'm not the only new face."

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:08 pm

"Alright, come. We're having introductions around the fire." He turned and started to take off, thought the better off it and began a slow climb uphill.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Carry watched Devon shoot off, a small chuckle escaping her lips as the small cloud of dust he stirred up settled back down to the ground. "Damn, the Gaiahertz Caern must just be sending us all of their stragglers and ne'er-do-wells." she said.

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:24 pm

Alli dashed after Devon (his name had come back to her), then slowed just behind him. She'd been looking forward to a good run, but at the speed he'd taken off and the distance he'd covered in that small amount of time, she wouldn't be able to keep up. There would be other nights, and this one was still young.

At the fire, Alli took a moment to sweep the circle with her eyes as she dropped to sit near the only other female present. "Hello. Allison Devros, Claith, Child of Gaia, Ragabash. Nice to meet all of you."

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:40 pm

((Since I'm assuming you mean Carry, as you sit down, you notice the pungent smell of wet dog and garbage that's been out in the sun too long sort of wafting off of her))

Carry gives a small nod to the new girl. "Welcome. I'm Carry "Speaks with Stars" Johnson. Adren Galliard of the Bone Gnawers. What brings you here to our Caern Allison?"

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Windy looks over at the new girl. "Brian "Pierces the Wind" Martin, Fostern, Philidox, Glasswalker." "All the new people today...are we going for a record?" Windy chuckles and goes back to looking at the fire.
Happy
Happy

http://www.myspace.com/navaldrummerboy

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:03 pm

"If the alpha or beta were here, we'd be going over the formalities, but things being as they are, I guess this will have to do." Devon said, taking a seat around the fire. "Anyone care to carry this on in the umbra? I'm still trying to get in my time before I end up stuck in the physical."
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:09 pm

'Stuck?"
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Carry gave a shrug. "Either works for me." she said, pulling a small, cracked makeup compact out of her pocket. She flipped it open with one hand, staring deep into the fragment of mirror left, using the reflection to step sideways into the umbra.

Once in the safety of the umbra, Carry allowed herself to slip into her breed form, taking a moment to stretch to her full height of nine feet. Then, she crouched back down again and rested on her back legs.

Scurrying around and on Carry is a large rat spirit.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Windy pulls his knife out of his boot, and stares deep into the shiny blade. Stepping sideways, and seeing Carry in crinos, Windy takes a second and shifts into crinos as well. "Man it feels good to stretch out." He streches high into the air, before looking back for everyone else.
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:32 pm

At the mention of umbra, Alli's eyes flicked up to Devon, heart skipping. 'Oh. Okay,' she thought to herself, taking a breath as she pulled a small rectangular mirror from a small pocket on the side of her backpack. She stared into it and slid easily into the Umbra.

Alli started slightly at the large form where the other female, Carry, had been. It had been 3 years and she still wasn't used to that. Following suit, she shifted to Crinos. Shorter than Carry, she stood at about 8 feet, her fur a mix of brown, white, and gray, eyes just as bright green as her homid eyes. A low growl came from her throat as she stretched on all fours, then plopped onto her side.

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Windy watches as Alli shifts and plops over.He then looked toward Carry and laughs in a low growly laugh. "Young ones, I remember when we were that care free." Windy takes a second and shifts into Hispo and growls to the rest. "Anyone fancy a run?"
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:59 pm

"We should wait for the others." Carry growled, remaining in Crinos form for now. The rat spirit seemed content to lounge nestled on Carry's shoulder, occasionally taking a minute to wash its face before settling back down again.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Devon pulls out his fancy smart phone and stares into the shiny mirror-like surface before slowly slipping through the gauntlet. He feels a light resistance as he has more trouble stepping sideways in the wilderness, but the thinness of the gauntlet at the caern made it less difficult. In the penumbra, he clothes and phone flowed into his skin as two small tattoos on his chest. Uncomfortable naked, he shifts first to glabro, then with an effort to crinos. In garou he growled, "Yeah, if you spend too much time on one side or the other, you begin to have trouble stepping sideways. After too long being stuck on one side, you can slip into harano. Sometimes, I still forget. The world seems more real on the material side."
Only 8'6" in crinos, his form is more slender than many garou, and his fur is a patchy black and gray with brown eyes and a deep black tint around his muzzle. On shoulder, a spider spirit skitters around excited before settling after he finishes shifting.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:41 pm

Scott follows Devon through and nods at his statement, "ah, never really noticed. They didn't t take us in very often and usually someone else led "
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Carry gives a soft nod as the others slide through the gauntlet and into the penumbra,

"I think you may be the only one with that problem Devon." she growls, a hint of humor in her otherwise ferocious sounding voice. "I personally love this side of things just as much as the other. Though the city will always have a place in my heart."

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Happy Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:48 pm

Windy nods at Devon. "Since everyone is here how about that run...well Devon your not aloud to run. You walk, but we will run." Windy stands up on all fours and stretches out his legs, and looks at the others.

(Mel, just curious does your char have any clothes dedicated to her? If you don't have things dedicated to you "Rite of Talisman Dedication" then they are not with you in the umbra...just fyi.)
Happy
Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nox Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:51 pm

((I went over that with Mouse. Alli doesn't, no, so more often than not she'll shift as soon as she's in the umbra. Still kind of skin-shy.))

Once the Devon and the other male had joined them, Alli stood, the wolf equivalent of a grin on her face. "A run sounds fantastic, but I'm curious. Why does Devon have to walk?"

Nox

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:53 pm

"I don't know." Devon grunted, "I had my first change pretty late, so the human side of me still tends to pull the hardest. I can respect the need for both, though. It just requires some effort. It's like some part of me still feels like it doesn't belong here."

Devon grins at Windy, "How about I just stay in Glabro?" With that he shifts down to a rough, hairy 6'6" humanoid.
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:01 pm

(I'm pretty sure the talisman dedication can only be used on yourself, you can't dedicate for other people. I think we were doing it wrong. I'll double check though.)

Scott stares at the spirit fire still clothed in the same outfit he was before, he remains in homid. He doesn't particularly make effort to enter conversation unless addressed. He seems pensive.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Mouse Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:02 am

Carry stood up tall for a moment, before taking her time to slip down to Hispo. She looked around at her septmates, a wolfish grin on her face, before pausing on Scott.

<<I hope you don't expect to keep up like that.>> she growled at him.

Mouse
Nine Toes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next