potential idea for updated werewolf gtame

Go down

potential idea for updated werewolf gtame

Post  Mr Speaks on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:37 am

So I'm thinking about fast forwarding the game about a year from an undetermined set point from the previous game. At least after the destruction of the Iroquis park caern.

The previous characters will have stepped up in rank to rank 3, with a few bordering the rank 4 step up. Speaks, Darien, Rhia, and two currently undetermined PC/NPC's will have distanced themselves from the sept to begin the concept of the silver pack game, will be primarily forum ran. They will still have dominion over the sept, by rank and creation, but the day to day tasks and running of the sept shall be performed by the newly stepped up characters including Eli, Carry, Windy, Devon, and at this time Chris's alternate character Alexander, due to shortage of available characters. Discussion will be required to place the characters in appropriate positions, preferably without Eli as Alpha, I'd rather only have game control as Speaks.

The Iroquis park caern would have been lost and proudly defended by all the absent players as a tool to reduce player base back to reasonable. The current Cast will have defended cherokee and spent the last year fortifying the park. A discussion will be had to determined what fortifications were made, requiring influence and background expenditure, Darien's, due to his absence for 2/3 of the year, will not be available.

This new focus will put a much larger importance on sept positions and proper decorum, do to the general belief that poor organization was part of why Iroquis was able to fall so easily.

Elder positions will be occupied, first by the previous PC's, remaining spots by the younger PC's. Rank order should be attempted to be followed, but will not be fully possible.

Remaining NPC's will be Neela (not dead due to, I don't remember why she died), Elliot, Eric the Shadowlord, Cal. Eric will not take a big leading role, reasoning will need to be determined. He will still have an elder role.

This is my current idea of how to restart the game in the most fresh condition possible, with most minimal effort. More information will be posted once I discuss with Derek the specific plot point he discovered through the forum.

Estimated restart date will be after Derek's Pathfinder game ends and Chris's begins. Assuming a remaining 3-4 sessions, restart can be assumed to be early May, 1st or 2nd week. Time of week will have to remain undetermined due to changing schedules.

Any input will be enjoyed.
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: potential idea for updated werewolf gtame

Post  DerekCase on Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 am

Yeah, I was going to make the same suggestion. The game should start after the fall of the Iroquois caern. Two caerns was a dumb idea. I'd prefer if Fights had left the game entirely. I can make a more reasonable npc adren or elder for beta if need be. Thefirst game should be a moot to get everyone up to speed and back into the feel of formal werewolf. We could make a camping trip out of it.
DerekCase
Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:51 am

You really want darken out?

Nobody knows what the Cow is for, and it's not telling.
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:55 am

Darien. Not darken.

Mr Speaks
Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase on Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Not out of the story or anything. He exists. He just gave up his position as beta to go to more important stuff in Africa. I figure that the story justification is going to be something like after the other caern is eaten by whatever, he's going to realize that he can't manage his position at the sept AND continue doing the epic silver pack stuff that needs done. Anyway, it's mostly so that the players can become responsible for the caern and keeping it up, and so that none of the story stuff can be interrupted by his high powered stuff.
DerekCase
Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Nod. Acceptable. There are two open spots in our silver pack, Chris wants one. The other I think I have filled with an NPC.

Mr Speaks
Storyteller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down