Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new game I wanna start, which one?

2 posters

Go down

Which one wouldyou rather play?

A new game I wanna start, which one? Vote_lcap50%A new game I wanna start, which one? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
A new game I wanna start, which one? Vote_lcap50%A new game I wanna start, which one? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

A new game I wanna start, which one? Empty A new game I wanna start, which one?

Post  Mr Speaks Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Mage is not like normal mage, it's much more combat oriented, the magic system is allitle more DnD style restricted, kinda.

Exalted is a demi-god game. Very fuckin awesome game. I assume Exalted will get the majority vote. It already has 2.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

A new game I wanna start, which one? Empty Re: A new game I wanna start, which one?

Post  Schwibby Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Personally I think we should play Werewolf. I can't remember the last time we actually had a game other than the camping trip, but it was more like a mini-LARP. Any ideas on when the next game is? I have people asking me.
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

A new game I wanna start, which one? Empty Re: A new game I wanna start, which one?

Post  Mr Speaks Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:07 pm

I plan on running a main big game the weekend after the burn.

this is a table top side project. Werewolf is usually only once or twice a month, this is the extra.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwibby Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:25 am

I was just saying/wondering, since we didn't really have an actual game last night and people had been asking me when the next one was.

On topic, I personally wouldn't be interested in playing either, but that's just me. I find Mage to be annoying and I'm not interested enough in Exalted to actually get into playing it.
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:55 am

what about an actually game last night?

As to what you said, you don't know either game, at all. Mage isn't the mage you know anything about. It's different and fairly cool.

Exalted I think you'd enjoy.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwibby Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Actual game last night? If there was one I wasn't told about it.

I've read a little about mage and it doesn't interest me at all, add in the fact that I do not like games that focus on magic users of any variety, and it's just not something I'd want to play. And Exalted just doesn't sound that interesting to me. Sorry, I'm a picky roleplayer.
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:17 pm

What are you talking about when was there a game!!

Once again, I'll say..... again. Mage DA is very veryvery different. Exalted is cool. If you like werewolf at all,. I see you liking exalted. Even through your usual dislike of fantasy, exalted still fits, because there are area's of the world that are steampunk in nature.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwibby Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:56 pm

What part of I don't like magic users do you not understand? That's one of the major reasons why I refuse to play D&D and one of the reasons why I don't like high fantasy. If I won't play D&D to make my boyfriend happy why would a play a game that the entire focus of is magic users for anyone? And Exalted just doesn't pique my interest. I don't want to bring a game down because I'm just not that into it, it's not fair to the other players.
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:48 pm

I'm glad that you make your opinions of things and attach them to genre. And you know, not actually try them out and make an educated guess about them.

Exalted isn't high fantasy.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwibby Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:45 pm

You posted this topic for opinions. I gave mine. I'm not going to argue with you over something this stupid. I'm done.
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Speaks Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:27 pm

I posted this for a poll. Not for your opinion about magic.
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down