Louisville Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEET THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

MEET THE PLAYERS!!!!!!! Empty MEET THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!

Post  Mr Speaks Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:32 am

Ok so, this is late in coming, but yea. Time to introduce ourselves so that new people coming in can know us.

My name is Chase Browning. I'm 21 and I'm your ST. I've been in WOD since I was a junior in high school, so 5 ish years. I start out vampire, dabbled in mage a bit, then went into werewolf, quickly moving up to being an ST in a massive 60 person game. Now 3 years later I'm running the unique extension to that game. Not the same game, or same world, but many of the same characters. Basically I chance for all the players of that game to play the characters they wished to play again.

I spend most of my time either role playing on a mud, or reading. Sometimes WoW takes my soul. A lot of times I end up hanging out with one of the Derek's and others.

My interests are kinda vast-ish: I'm an archer, a martial artist, I study linguistics, I am a recreational ninja (I like climbing shit and turning the world into my jungle gym).

My fiance is one of my semi-narrators, Liz, also know as Mouse in this group. Which is a good thing, since we have another Liz coming in lol. We've been together for... err.... *blank look* since last April. Yea....

I love my players more then anything and I love see what comes from their actions. I love my characters, Speaks is a strong part of me. He start being the cuddly healer that existed to make others feel good. But then once being put into a sittuation of authority, with no real way around it, he developed into a strong, occasionally jerk-ish leader that is very no-nonsense.

Eli was a character that very much ended up portraying a living embodiment of my love for Liz. I didn't intend it to be that way, but it did. And for that I'm grateful.

My favorite book series is The Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, rest his soul.

My favorite video game is The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind.

My favorite role playing game is Werewolf the Apocalypse.

My favorite sport is Hockey (on tv) free running/parkour/ninja-ing the fuck around (me doing it).

I'm currently involved in the following games:

• Anthelios Shines (WTA) - Storyteller
  • Miami by Night (WTA/mixed spheres) - Naira Uktena Galliard
  • Derek Coomer's Star wars game - Ro'car Kel dor Jenesaari that so one shotted a lvl 10 at lvl 3. And a med group of lvl 3 non heriocs. ^.^
  • A proposed nWoD avatar game - ST/Myself 25 xp higher

Was in others, but they fell off the map.

My favorite characters of all time:

• Werewolf - Speaks of Mist (gurahl)
  • Mage - Micheal Douglas (Hermetic kinfolk)
  • Vampire - My Malkavian elder, I'd say... Don't remember his name
  • Star Wars - Jo'ash (Zabrak Soldier/force adept Demolitionist God) "So, I just rolled a 43 on my demolitions roll" Ok, where does it target. "One square.... Can I move object it to his face?" Sure why not. "Blam!! It did 147 damage." Awesome, he's still standing. "Fuck...... You..... Derek....."
  • DnD - hard to say, had I played my raptoran more, would have been him, but since not I'll have to say .... Delbor Hawkthorn! My 4 armed Huge sized Dwarf that wielded 4 Gargantuan axes and hammers, got 15 attacks a turn with no less then a +15 to hit ^.^ (only lvl 10)
  • Changeling (yea I know only played one, but he's good enough to put on here) - Eliwood my bunny Pooka
Mr Speaks
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

MEET THE PLAYERS!!!!!!! Empty Re: MEET THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!

Post  Mouse Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Guess I'll go ahead and post here too. ^.^

I'm Elizabeth. Or Liz. Or Mouse. Take your pick. I don't care which. I'm kinda, sorta a narrator for this game. If you need something done, and it has to do with Wraith, Changeling, or the Corax, come to me.

I'm 20, and I've only been into roleplaying in general for about two years. I started in Steve's (used to run all of the larps in Louisville) homebrew game Echoes, then moved to Werewolf, then Mage, then Vampire, then Changeling. I'd have to say my favorite is Changeling, with Werewolf a very close second.

I spend my time either larping (both boffer and theatrical), roleplaying on various MUDs, or playing WoW. I also spend a lot of time spending time with friends, and being outdoors.

I'm a plot member for the Indiana chapter of NERO. You should all come and play with us. Seriously. Do it.

My interests span the map. I create, I destroy, I draw, I read, I think, I dream. I'm willing to give just about anything at least one try.

I'm currently engaged to Chase, the ST of this game. I love him lots and lots and lots, even if we fight sometimes. Also, we've actually been together since the third weekend of last May, on the day of the old Mage game specifically. =3 It's always up to the girl to remember this kind of stuff!

My characters are always a little part of me. Even my NPCs. Rhia is the child in me that's just begging to come out and play. Carry, my PC character, is from the second version of the old werewolf game (this is part three of that damn game XD), and at first was my way of escaping the horrible relationship I was in at the time. Carry has so many secrets, just like in the end, Ben and I had a lot of secrets from each other. Chitter is that little piece of me that definitely wishes I was born during the Renaissance.

My favorite book series? Hmm...I'd have to say the Protector of the Small series by Tamora Pierce.

My favorite video game is a tie between World of Warcraft and all the various Rock Band/Guitar Hero games. If you need a singer, I'm the person to come to.

My favorite roleplaying game is Changeling: the Dreaming.

My favorite sport is baseball (hush, I grew up on the east coast).

I'm involved in far too many games:

Anthelios Shines (WtA) - Carry (Bone Gnawer Galliard), Rhia (Corax), and Chitter (Ratkin)
Miami by Night (WtA/Mix Sphere MUD) - Tobias (Child of Gaia theurge)
Darkness Falling (WtA/Changeling/Mix Sphere MUSH) - A somewhat alternate universe Carry, Adeline (Butterfly Pooka), and Malachai (Psychic)
Miles Altus (Changeling MUSH) - Jasmine Ki'Thanos (Eshu)
Derek's Star Wars game - Asyr (lvl 5 Bothan Noble/Jedi)
Wildlands West: Onyx Hollow (boffer larp) - Ma-Tira the dual axe minotaur fighter, and Niisha the Sun Elf Earth Templar
NERO (boffer larp) - Miakota Palangra - Snow Leopard Sarr, Earth/Celestial templar, bindomancer, and badass

I've also contemplated rejoining The House of the Frozen Rose, which is a vampire larp.

Favorite Characters of all time:
Werewolf - Rhia (the Corax of DOOM)
Mage - Kaeira Nightsong (crazy raver Dreamspeaker gurahl kinfolk)
Vampire - Aderyn (Animalism/Dementation Malkavian)
DnD - My half-dragon cleric who at level 10 could poof just about any undead with her turn undead ability
Changeling - Adeline (Butterfly Pooka)

Last edited by Mouse on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mouse
Nine Toes

https://fortuneslanding.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DerekCase Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:00 pm

I'm Derek Case, 19, and also a narrator, mostly for combat and rules clarifications, however I do run a few subplots. I started out tabletop with NWOD, my first roleplaying game. I moved from there to dnd, werewolf: the apocalypse, minds eye theater, and many more. It's been fun, and I don't think I'll ever stop. My favorite by far is Werewolf. No other game compares to it's depth.

Time: Most of my time is spent working, reading, hanging out with friends or working out alone or with my teacher. I only larp once a month, but there are side games, board games, and MUDs to keep me occupied.

Interests: I have many. I am a martial artist more than I am anything else. I work at improving every single day. I play any game that involves strategy. Working out, writing, reading, raising animals, cooking, running, recreational and necessary combat are just some of the things that occupy my interest.

I'm in a relationship, 10 months so far I think, with a girl named Libby. She plays a bonegnawer in the Werewolf game.

I love to watch the game evolve from a strict storyline to a jumbled mess of character aspirations. I strongly support character driven plots and subplots, and as a storyteller, love when players find clever ways to solve problems even if doing so destroys a storyline.

My favorite character by far is Darien, the beta of the sept. He was the first character that I really felt a connection with. That was mostly the fault of poor storytelling. He was a character specifically targeted by multiple storytellers to die, and in struggling to survive in a game hellbent on killing him, I grew to understand the struggle of werewolves in the world of darkness. Since then, he's grown into a deep and complicated individual, more than simply another character sheet.

My favorite book is From the Corner of his Eye by Dean Koontz. My favorite series is the Otherland series by Tad Williams.

Favorite video game: Perfect Dark for the Nintendo 64

Favorite Sport: Combat, hand to hand being the best, but any is great

Current Games:
Anthelios Shines (Werewolf) Darien Gray(Get of Fenris Ahroun), Devon Carter(Glasswalker Ahroun), Sam Edwards (Glasswalker Ragabash)
Miami by Night (WoD Tabletop Mud) Mike O'Hanrahan
Derek's Starwars Game (Starwars) Jarl the druggie

Other things of interest:
MMA Competition, May 30th
Attempting to start a NWOD tabletop Mortal/Mortal Plus Avatar Game
Attempting to start a Jugger team
Planning a road Trip to the great lakes
DerekCase
DerekCase
Storyteller

Back to top Go down

Post  Schwibby Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Guess it's my turn, huh?

I'm Libby, nineteen, and theortically a biology major at UofL. I don't know nearly as much about Werewolf or WoD as Derek, Mouse, or Chase. This is my first Werewolf game and LARP, I play Tarynn a Bone Gnawer Ragabash. Having been a text based and table-top roleplayer since middle school, I was a bit skeptical about taking the leap in LARPing, but so far it's been a whole lot of fun and I'm really glad I did it. I started out doing text based RPs online and then moved on to table-tops. CyberPunk 2020 was my first and will always be my favourite, then I moved on to ShawdowRun.

I spend most of my time either online, reading, playing with my rats, hanging out with people, or writing.

My interests are varied, my geeky passion would have to be infectious diseases though. I love to read and write, even though I don't do either as much as I used to though. I'm a film geek who listens to weird ass music and is into rats way too much (Thanks Mouse). I find abnormal psych interesting and I have the political disease (it's like herpes, it never really goes away.) I'm also a comic book geek.

I've been dating Derek for something like nine-tenish months and living with him since January. He makes me smile.

My characters tend to be varied and express some part of my personality. I have a tendancy to make their lives hell at somepoint. Traumatization builds character. My favourite though would have to be my CyberPunk PC/NPC (dependind on the game), Scrub, she tends to take the "dark future" a little les seriously than most.

My favourite book would have to Rant by Chuck Palahnuik and my favourite comic book series would have to be Transmetropolitan. I'm also a big fan of Hunter S. Thompson, Jack Kerouc, and Charles de Lint.

I don't really have a favourite sport or videogame. I've never been really big into either.

Current Games:
Anthelios Shines (WtA): Tarynn, Bone Gnawer, Ragabash
Derek's Starwars game: Sinya, Twi'lek, Scoundrel

I want to start up at a CyberPunk at somepoint in the not to distant future.
Schwibby
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down