A message - April 13th

Go down

A message - April 13th

Post  Mr Speaks on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:19 am

A lone kinfolk, a tall man, perhaps he would have made a good Garou, had he changed. He parks his vehicle on 2nd street, alittle past oak, then climbs out. He walks a few blocks north, turning right and then left into alley. The alley is dirty, a bike trail sign laying on the ground bend in odd angles, and the paving stones are half missing. He walks slowly down the alley, pausing when he gets to the first alcove on the right. It looks to be some form of parking lot for the buildings there, though they lay abandoned. Spotting what he was looking for he walks over to a large conglomeration of boxes, a child's play dream.

He pulls a letter out of his pocket as he approaches.

_________________
Bears beat Battlestar Galactica.

Nobody knows what the Cow is for, and it's not telling.
avatar
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Posts : 582
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Schwibby on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Tarynn never having been a heavy sleeper rolls over at the sound of footsteps and holds her breath, listening.
avatar
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : Jeff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Kingrex on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Edward, being a disturbingly deep sleeper, only rolls over in his sleep.
avatar
Kingrex
Hobo Knight

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mr Speaks on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:46 am

"Carry?"

The man bends over and pokes his head into the box.

_________________
Bears beat Battlestar Galactica.

Nobody knows what the Cow is for, and it's not telling.
avatar
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Posts : 582
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Kingrex on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:00 am

Edward jumped. "She did it!"
Edward looked around, confused. His eyes were barely open and his breath was worse than usual.
"What now?" he said, barley audible.
avatar
Kingrex
Hobo Knight

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Schwibby on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:12 am

Tarynn smacks Edward upside the head. "Nice one."

She glares at the man, "Who are you and why are you looking for Carry?"
avatar
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : Jeff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mr Speaks on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:42 am

The man stares blankly at the darkness, "Is this the wrong box? I am kin...."

_________________
Bears beat Battlestar Galactica.

Nobody knows what the Cow is for, and it's not telling.
avatar
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Posts : 582
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mouse on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:08 pm

"Is there a reason you are poking in my box and disturbing my companions?" Carry's voice asks from a few feet away, glancing at the leaned over man.

She stands on the other side of the cardboard boxes, one hand on her hip and the other lazily holding the shoulder strap to her guitar case.

_________________
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Mouse
Nine Toes

Posts : 428
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 30
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Schwibby on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Tarynn crawls out of the box and stands in front of the entrance, "That's what I was just trying to find out."
avatar
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : Jeff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Kingrex on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:07 am

Edward rested his head in his palm and laid sideways. He waited to see what would develop as he rested his eyes a bit longer.
avatar
Kingrex
Hobo Knight

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mr Speaks on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 pm

"Why actually, yes. There is."

He holds out the letter.

"From your Dad."

_________________
Bears beat Battlestar Galactica.

Nobody knows what the Cow is for, and it's not telling.
avatar
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Posts : 582
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mouse on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Carry raises an eyebrow slightly and takes the letter from the man. "Why would dad be writing me?" she asks, looking confused. She opens the letter though, and pulls it out with her grimy hands, beginning to read it.

_________________
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Mouse
Nine Toes

Posts : 428
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 30
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mr Speaks on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:53 pm

I've heard of this sept of yours and the thought sickens me. Have you lost the Garou way? It's time for you to return and stop running away from what was done. I'll expect you back within the month.

(no signature)

_________________
Bears beat Battlestar Galactica.

Nobody knows what the Cow is for, and it's not telling.
avatar
Mr Speaks
Storyteller

Posts : 582
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 31
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mouse on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Carry scans the note, and then scans it again, before looking over to Tarynn.

"Hey Tarynn. How do you feel about making a trip to Cincy with me?" she asks.

_________________
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Mouse
Nine Toes

Posts : 428
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 30
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Schwibby on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Tarynn looks puzzeled,"Cincinnati? Why do we need to go to there?"
avatar
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : Jeff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mouse on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:22 pm

"Because my father wants me to come back home. Apparently he has forgotten why I left in the first place." Carry heaves a sigh and gives a small shake of her head. "So I need to go talk to him."

_________________
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Mouse
Nine Toes

Posts : 428
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 30
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Kingrex on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Edward opened his eyes and sat up. "If she goes, I go."
avatar
Kingrex
Hobo Knight

Posts : 30
Join date : 2009-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Schwibby on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Tarynn shrugs, "I guess if you want me to go with you I can."
avatar
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : Jeff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mouse on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:57 am

Carry chuckles. "Sure. The entire Rat Pack can pack right up to go see my dad." she says with a grin. "I think he'll get a kick out of it."

_________________
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Mouse
Nine Toes

Posts : 428
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 30
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Schwibby on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Tarynn grins, "Do we really need to pack anything?"
avatar
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : Jeff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Mouse on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Carry chuckles. "No. No we really don't." She looks around her for a moment, and then nods. "We should get going though."

_________________
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo

Mouse
Nine Toes

Posts : 428
Join date : 2008-06-04
Age : 30
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile http://fortuneslanding.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Schwibby on Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:07 pm

[And we're off! - - To the other thread!]
avatar
Schwibby
Crazy Hobo Wife

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-02-02
Age : 28
Location : Jeff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A message - April 13th

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum